Wednesday, October 2, 2013

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT AND I FEEL FINE.

The last two days were interesting to say the least.  When Coder Camps told me they were throwing me into the deep end, they weren't kidding.  We learned a plethora of keywords and syntax, so much felt like it was going over my head.  At one point I contemplated slinking underneath my desk and get into the fetal position. Definitely felt this time to time.



                                                                                           (How I felt writing C#) 
In the end, perseverance and determination won out (... and a ton of help from my peers.) For the first time, I wrote C# code and it wasn't absolutely devastating. Quite the opposite, some of it actually worked and I made my first application.  I frankly couldn't believe how good it looked and how functional it was. There were definitely times I wondered if I could handle this course but after  I saw the fruits of my labor with my code partner, I knew I could do this and I can be successful.  My troop (by the way, we are changed our name from 42 to D33P THOT... cause we  L33T and 42 is the meaning of life.) have apparently gone above and beyond the expectations that they had for us.  Even though the pressure is on and the chips are down, got to keep it going make this into a reality.  It is not enough to be a dream, cause everybody can have a dream. It is when you wake up and make it real, it becomes a memory and only those that did can say that. 














No comments:

Post a Comment